Mick is a Creative Technologist, Product Designer, Founder, and currently the Director of Studio Cadenza: ARIA Ventures' software development firm. He's led teams, including an education technology company in Ann Arbor and as co-founder of MIXD, a UNESCO-backed discovery organization that promotes inclusivity and futurism events.
Mick believes in the power of people. He harnesses that power to engage, enhance, and extend new knowledge and practice.
In his spare time, Mick focuses on Augmented Reality and Artificial Intelligence. In fact, this bio was written by an AI
Design Theory & Practice
Creating Good(Good) Social Media
Designing Fantasy Sports for Music
So You Think You Can Dance(Fight)?
Building Blocs for Real Students
Press & media [last updated: 8/25/21 @ 1:31:40]
- StartupNation Radio: How and Why Having an App Can Help with Your Small Business Success
- StartupNation: The Art of Design (and Management) in Entrepreneurship - Julie Zhuo (VP of design at Facebook), Mick Brege (Director, Studio Cadenza) explore the relationship of design and entrepreneurship
- WDIV: "MIxD Summit takes on new realities",students, workers and employers met up at Lawrence Tech University to talked MIxD realities
- WDIV:Detroit Augmented Reality Conference held, visioning the future of design and technology
- Associated Press: Blocs for Schools, original product designed by Mick Brege, launches
- Lawrence Technological University: Spring Giving promotional campaign, feature
- Microsoft | Windows Blog: Student and designer develops an app for a global manufacturer using App Studio
- KCAD: Winner, 2014 KCAD Art Day Competition $14,000 college fund opportunity for "Pecos Bill" character animation design.
- Associated Press: Freshman has passion for animation, putting his imagination to work in the form of digital animation at a young age